Singapore – Singapore
Date published: 31-May-2019
Share with: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Send to a friend
Reports to the Condominium Manager with specific responsibilities for the
efficient and smooth operation of all plant and equipment.
Duties of the above includes the following tasks:
1. Co-ordinate and assisting in the daily operation of the M&E Services- carrying out all planned maintenance schedules and periodic inspection- and up-keep of all plant and equipment.
2. Perform first-line troubleshooting and rectification works (if possible) to General Building and Electrical equipment and mechanical systems within common areas of the building.
3. To perform weekly checks on the building|s fire-protection system – main panel and sub-panels- including trouble shooting on failure of fire-protection system.
4. To provide front-line response to site management’s feedback and complaints with regards to M&E matters should it be caused by common area facilities or equipment
5. To maintain a proper stock control for all electrical/mechanical accessories and materials purchase
6. To respond and attend to all emergency calls- after office hours and for reinforcement of manpower during major breakdown of plant and equipment
7. To supervise and ensure that service contractor conduct the servicing properly and in accordance to the service contract and report to MA on a regular basis
8. To attend to any other job function that may be assigned from time to time.
– NITEC in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Building Services/ Facility Management
– Minimum 1-2 years’ relevant experience