Job Number 19089978
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Le Meridien Singapore| Sentosa| 23 Beach Road| Singapore|
Brand Le Meridien
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
At Le Meridien| we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and
engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and
creative| cosmopolitan| culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated|
timeless service. We provide original| chic and memorable service and
experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We’re looking for
curious| creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate
connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected
experiences| we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Meridien.
The Loyalty Manager is responsible to recognize and engage with our Elite|
Cobalt and redemption stay members to deliver on the highest quality of member
This role manages and coordinates all aspects of Elite| Cobalt and redemption
stay members experience from arrival on meet and greet| during stays as one
point of contact and recognition throughout the entire hotel| departures to
bid farewell and post-stay feedback in Empower GXP and with Customer
The Loyalty Manager directs| implements and evaluates the quality of products
and services provided to Elite| Cobalt & redemption stay members as measured
by guestVoice – Elite Appreciation and Enrollment results.
This personnel will partner with Marriott Bonvoy Head Connector and Connector
team to ensure effective communication and member engagement pull-through
across the entire hotel| in creating extra-ordinary and highly personalized
experiences to Elite| Cobalt and redemption members. The Marriott Bonvoy
Loyalty Manager will also support the Marriott Bonvoy Head Connector in
activation and implementation of Marriott Bonvoy Program initiatives.
Responsible for managing and supervising all component of Loyalty operations
and programs launches.
The Loyalty Manager will partner with Human Resources to train & sustain My
Marriott Bonvoy stories.
Education and Experience
• College graduate or Previous experience in management in
Five Diamond| Four-Star property.
• Minimum of 2 years management experience in various Room Division positions.
Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English and ideally speaks Mandarin
with guests| management| staff and co-workers to their understanding. Ability
to provide legible communications. Ability to compute basic mathematical
calculations. Knowledge of effective office organizational practices. Ability
to maintain strict confidentiality.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Manage and supervise the Loyalty Officer
▪ Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
▪ Excellent organizational skills.
▪ Excellent leadership skills.
▪ Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments; delegate work.
▪ Ability to be a clear thinker| analyze and resolve problems| exercising good
▪ Ability to direct the performance of staff and follow up with coaching and
guidance to praise or make corrections.
▪ Ability to motivate staff and maintain a cohesive team.
Responsible for the planning of Elite| Cobalt & redemption stay members
▪ Collaborate with Ambassador Liaison of Customer Engagement Center (CEC) on
special requests and arrangement for Ambassador Elite members and Cobalt
▪ Collaborate with Head Connector and Connector team to review the service
strategy on Elite members journey to drive Elite Appreciation by tiers.
▪ Collaborate with Rooms Controller to check on all arrangement are smooth for
Elite| Cobalt and redemption stay members requests on pre-arrival planning of
pre-block rooms for arrivals| allocation of room upgrades| amenities based on
Elite members’ preferences and redemption stay requests.
▪ Review Elite members redemption stay reservation and special occasions stay
information (e.g.| birthday| anniversary| wedding couples| family stay etc.)
to create “surprise and delight” moments and coordinate with Head Connector|
Connector team and other departments to ensure stay preferences are executed.
▪ Be responsible for organizing and executing personalized welcome card from
General Manager/ Executive Committee/Head Connector for welcome amenities or
special occasions of Elite members.
▪ Be responsible for monitoring and taking care of Elite members on arrival
experience with Bell Services and Front Desk.
▪ Be responsible to ensure warm welcome of Elite members upon arrival by
General Manager/Executive Committee/Head Connector/Loyalty Manager/Loyalty
Officer based on tiers.
▪ Be responsible and collaborate with Front Desk on fast check-in or in-room
check-in by Loyalty Officer.
▪ Be present at the lobby| the Executive Lounge| restaurant during peak time
with Elite members to engage and create emotional connection to anticipate the
Elite members’ needs.
▪ Be present to assist Elite members request on dining| facilities and
activities during stays.
▪ Be responsible to capture actionable preference of Elite members during
stays and give what matters to surprise and delight. Record the specific
actionable preferences into Empower GXP.
▪ Prepare with Front Office on express check-out for Elite members if
▪ Bid fond farewell to Elite members.
3. Problem experience analysis
▪ Take ownership as first contact resolution for Elite members| engage with
Elite members to gather feedback during stay.
▪ Update Elite member preferences into Empower GXP and use Guest Planning
Screen report to identify opportunities for future stays.
4. Tracking and reporting
▪ Create daily meeting content on Elite members| My Marriott Bonvoy
report to identify trends on member sentiments.
▪ Read and be familiar with the latest feedback and verbatim from members in
relation to guestVoice – Elite Appreciation.
5. Training and sustainment
▪ Well versed in Marriott Bonvoy Global Benefits and Asia Pacific Continent
▪ Host Loyalty operations meeting with Head Connector and connector team.
▪ Conduct Loyalty mindset training with Head Connector for new hire during on-
▪ Conduct current team training with Head Connector on new Marriott Bonvoy
▪ Train and drive My Marriott Bonvoy storytelling culture.
▪ Conduct refresher training with Head Connector when required to drive Elite
Appreciation and Enrollment results.
▪ Communicate and organize with General Manager| Head Connector and Sales &
Marketing Connector to create Marriott Bonvoy Moments.
▪ Communicate and organize with General Manager| Head Connector and Connector
team to execute Marriott Bonvoy initiatives from Global and Asia Pacific
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Policies and Procedures
▪ Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
▪ Follow company and department policies and procedures.
▪ Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
▪ Ensure uniform| nametags| and personal appearance are clean| hygienic|
professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
▪ Protect company tools| equipment| machines| or other assets in accordance
with company policies and procedures.
▪ Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
2. Communicate effectively
▪ Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone
within 3 rings| answering with a smile in one|s voice| using the callers|
name| transferring calls to appropriate person/department| requesting
permission before placing the caller on hold| taking and relaying messages|
and allowing the caller to end the call.
▪ Speak to Elite members and co-workers using clear| appropriate and
▪ Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices.
▪ Talk and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
▪ Provide assistances to coworkers| ensuring they understand their tasks.
▪ Discuss work topics| activities| or problems with coworkers| supervisors| or
managers discreetly and quietly| avoiding public areas of the property.
▪ Prepare and review written documents (e.g.| daily logs| business letters|
memoranda| reports)| including proofreading and editing written information to
ensure accuracy and completeness.
3. Assist Management
▪ Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to ensure that the
department runs efficiently related to Marriott Bonvoy.
▪ Serve as a departmental role model or mentor by working alongside employees
to perform technical or functional job duties.
▪ Help to onboard new hires with training and sustainment of Marriott Bonvoy.
4. Working with Others
▪ Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
▪ Develop and maintain positive| productive working relationships with
associates and other departments.
▪ Handle sensitive issues with associates and/or guests with tact| respect|
diplomacy and confidentiality.
▪ Partner and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve
5. Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
▪ Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
▪ Actively use guestVoice to support Loyalty execution on Elite members
experiences or anticipate challenges prior to Elite members arrival.
▪ Communicate to appropriate managers / staff about Elite members.
▪ Review requests for late check-outs and provide guidance accordingly.
▪ Verify and adjust billing for Elite members.
▪ Activate room keys using electronic key machine and re-issue new room keys
to Elite members as necessary by verifying guest identity and using electronic
7. Guest Services
▪ Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g.| Bellman| Front Desk|
Housekeeping| Engineering| Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary to resolve
Elite members call| request| or problem.
▪ Follow up with Elite members to ensure their requests or problems have been
met to their satisfaction.