Job Number 19170283
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Ritz-Carlton| Millenia Singapore| 7 Raffles Avenue|
Singapore| Singapore| Singapore
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide| The Ritz-Carlton Ladies
and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays
with us| the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of
luxury experiences| we set the standard for rare and special luxury service
the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Responsible for developing and maintaining the acknowledgment of all Ritz-
Carlton guests (to also include: VIP| repeat| long-stay and special occasion)
visiting the property. Ensure all departments are aware of all guests’ needs
prior to arrival that will lead to a unique| memorable and personal stay.
Creating loyal versus satisfied guests. Responsible for teaching and
continuously energizing the Guest Recognition process throughout the hotel|
including the use of Mystique to collect guest preferences.
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English (and/or primary language of hotel|s location) with guests/visitors and coworkers in writing| by telephone| and in person.
3. Strong ability to forge professional relationships with guests and co-workers.
1. Two years experience as a Guest Relations/Guest Recognition Supervisor in a luxury hotel.
2. Office management or computer application skills.
3. OPERA| Cognos| & GXP knowledge.
4. Previous Front Desk Reservations and/or guest relations’ experience
_The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does
not discriminate on the basis of disability| veteran status or any other basis
protected under federal| state_ or _local laws._