Job Number 19100086
Job Category Reservations
Location Starwood CCC-Singapore| 238B Thomson Road| Singapore| Singapore|
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company| with more brands|
more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We
believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So| we ask|
where will your journey take you?
Case Resolution Specialist is responsible for conflict resolution by liaising
with guests and hotels to make certain that issues are satisfactorily
resolved| while creating long-term loyalty and building greater brand equity.
They will investigate| respond to and resolve the customer and hotel inquiries
in a timely manner while utilizing their creative problem solving| customer
service and negotiating skills to reduce cost whenever possible.
This team will work closely with our hotels and internal leadership teams to
continually improve the service delivered to our guests and hotels.
▪ Research error reported by guest or hotel
▪ Review the reservation for accuracy
▪ Obtain and listen to the recorded reservation call between guest and
▪ Work with guest and hotel to creatively resolve reported errors
▪ Use resources to minimize financial impact to guest| hotel or contact center
▪ Make corrections to reservations as necessary
Excellent communication skills in English or bilingual in English and Korean will have an added advantage