APAC Solutions Lead- GWS
Singapore – Singapore
Date published: 30-May-2019
Share with: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Send to a friend
• Expand the GWS client base by helping to secure new business with new
customers and supporting the retention of existing customers
• Work with senior leaders to create compelling and thoughtful solutions that
put GWS ahead of the competition by solving for client objectives and pain
points in a clear and persuasive manner
• Support the bid process for major GWS pursuits- working with multipl
concurrent activities and members of the GWS team
• Working with Sales Lead and Bid Manager to develop and write compelling GW
sales documents and presentations
• Engage lines of business owners to ensure CBRE enterprise capabilities are
included and articulated in the customer’s language.
• Programme oversight (including driving the timeline) for all phases of a
proposal- including planning- design- drafting- review and production
• Apply an understanding of the competition and CBRE points of differentiation
• Develop and share innovations that raise the game in CBRE’s approach to
proposals- business development and sales
• Promote the sales process and best practice in winning work around the
• Support the Knowledge Management function in the provision of best practice
• Ensure appropriate corporate reporting is available using Salesforce.com
Qualifications and Education:
• Self-motivated with ability to work without supervision.
• A motivated team player who is able to work with a diverse group with
direction and passion.
• An excellent influencer at all organizational levels- including the ability
to develop credibility and trust quickly with senior managers/decision makers.
• Able to listen and think strategically- manage risk and be innovative in
• Business minded- change orientated and pro-active.
• Excellent written and spoken English. A second language of the region would
be an advantage.
• Ability to work within a matrix organization and work closely with all
business divisions and with ability to meet very short deadlines often
requiring long periods of continuous work.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines- manage multiple projects and work under
• An energetic and proactive |can-do| attitude with a strong sense of teamwork
• Unyielding attention to detail
• A flexible and a proactive individual able to work under their own
initiative with a high degree of assertiveness
• Strong programme management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) across a wide spread
of geographies and service lines
• Demonstrated people skills and entrepreneurial flair;
• Analytical and Financially minded
• Frequent travel in the region may be required