With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Floor Supervisor is responsible for the standard of cleanliness in rooms, corridors and to provide excellent service to guests.
What will I be doing?
As the Floor Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Responsible for the highest standard of cleaning on assigned floors and guestrooms during your shift.
• Work closely with the front desk team to ensure correct room status at all times.
• Ensure guest privacy is respected when DND status is displayed.
• Supervise the turndown service.
• Responsible for strict key control.
• Regularly inspect guest floor corridors and public areas.
• Report maintenance issues promptly to Engineering.
• Ensure compliance of lost and found procedures.
• Keep floors, linen rooms and pantries neat and tidy.
• Monitor productivity of the assigned Room Attendant.
• Check team members’ grooming, personal hygiene and appearance.
• Assist with team members’ training and development.
• Provide ongoing advice and support to team members under your supervision.
• Provide one to one instruction to team members when required.
• Seek opportunities to improve guest service consistently from guests’ comments.
• Take appropriate action to resolve guests’ complaints.
• Ensure all reports are completed on a timely basis.
• Adhere by the hotel’s policies and procedures, Hilton code of business conduct, the hotel’s team member handbook, security and emergency policies and procedures.
• Perform any duties assigned by the Management team deemed necessary.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
A Floor Supervisor serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• At least 3 years of guestroom work experience.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Fluent in English to meet busines needs, advantageous.
• Good knowledge of Housekeeping office’s daily operation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, housekeeping Opera and OnQ systems.
• Actively listen to others and build on good ideas.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!