ISG ASIA (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.Estimator – Interior Fit Out
HAW PAR CENTRE, 180 CLEMENCEAU AVENUE 239922Full TimeProfessional3 years expArchitecture / Interior Design, Building and Construction
1 applicationPosted 07 Sep 2022Closing on 07 Oct 2022
Report discriminatory job ad to TAFEP
Roles & Responsibilities
· Mark up the enquiries to be sent out for quotations and ensure this is done quickly
· Select suitable subcontractors for the works taking into consideration volume of work and location
· Input the Bill of Quantities (BoQ) and set up the job ready to price
· Contact the key supply chain contractors to discuss the project and any technical issues
· Carry out bulk measure checks and pick up any scope missing from the BoQ and ensure this is incorporated into the price
· Visit site and carry out a site report summary of access/egress. Locations for site establishment and understand logistically how the project will be run.
· Work with the assigned Project Manager and to ensure the bid document satisfies the minimum criteria as stated in the RFP.
· Review the tender and propose alternatives / value engineering options to be cos
· Oversee the Distribution of any addendum information to the relevant sub-contractors
· Raise tender queries to the consultants where necessary.
· Compile the prelims book with input from the Project Manager on suitable staffing levels
· Analyse the quotations and prepare a summary report of all the quotations received
· Evaluate the Health, Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE) obligations and ensure we price the job accordingly
· Complete all relevant Estimating forms in line with the Estimating procedure
· Produce a list of tender clarifications for submission